THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Welcome! A touch stone for things related to real estate...or whatever happens to float through the mind of the Realtor on point. Here you will find important information, irrelevant information, tidbits intended to ease the way for greater joy, well, you just never know what you will find on this Blog. Just scroll through all the little bits that have been shared over time and see if anything at all grabs your interest. If don't see just what you're looking for right this minute, I hope you will stop back by because you just never know what the next post will be!

Whether you are in Austin, Texas, the surrounding areas, any of the Far Western Suburbs of Chicago in Illinois, or maybe even far-reaching places all over the globe, please come back and visit this real estate centered Blog. Now, after checking out the updates, go have a great day! You deserve it.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

If This Was My Last Day On Earth

The past few days there has been much on the news about May 21, 2011 being the date of The Rapture. As I drove to the office today, I first swung through my favorite morning drive-thru and was greeted by a nice guy who said, "Have you heard this may be the end of the world today?" Ok, not the usual greeting to start the day. It then occurred to me that whether this is or is not "The End", what would I want to say if it was MY last day on Earth? Someone very dear to me, a long time friend, perhaps a soulmate, shared his parting feeling with me last night, if indeed this turned out to be "it" (though I'll be candid, I doubt if this is "it") and he said he would want me to know "We had a good long run." I agree with that statement. It has indeed been a good run. I have been blessed with a good family, amazing friends, many of whom started out as clients and through a real heart connection grew into dear friends, with just enough seriously challenging moments in life to make me sincerely appreciate the good times. I offer Infinite Love & Gratitude (a nod of honor to Dr Darren Weissman) to all of life for the rich lessons and experiences and to every relationship, no matter how dysfunctional or functional, I give thanks. It could be YOU, the person reading this blog, who helped me grow into the person I have become. Louise Hay, Colette Baron-Reid, Rev & Mrs Keith Glover, Marion Ward, Peggy & Bob Darling, Diantha & Bill Harris, Susan Page-Tillett, Dr Renee Garrick, Christine Mungo, Mike Booth, Karyn & Steve Mitchell, Hank, Paulette, Steven, Joelle, all my friends at the island (you know the place!), Jody Hallahan, Berta & Jonathan, Bernie, Teagan, Barry, Frank, Fred, Linda, America, Tricia....the list goes on and on. With every exchange, every encounter, lives were changed because of you. IF this is it, then there you have it..,but if not, then I'll see you soon and we can create new memories:)) Now go have yourself a great day-you deserve it! All the best--Kay ...by the way, is the sun ever going to come out again??? Enough with the rain already. russellgroup1@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment